• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I believed in Baker. But I was wrong. Also, the OL sucks ass.

Proudiddy

Coaching is first and foremost the biggest problem.  Every player on this roster is going to look far worse than they are under this staff, but Baker ain't it.  That defense sucked ass and they were playing scrubs on DJ all day.  One of the biggest traits of franchise QBs is being able to hit the easy throws when they're there.  Baker is missing way too many of those and then attempting throws he shouldn't.  

And this OL is fuging horrible.  It looks comparable, if not worse than last season's.  Ickey is a rookie and needs to develop, but his presence is completely inconsequential for a guy with such incredible physical tools and ability.  Corbett has played like poo.  We're still starting a garbage can over a proven starting center who came from one of the best lines in the league.  And Moton has probably never looked worse.

The more I see, the less I like of this whole team...  but again, I know we look so much worse because of the coaching...  and as long as Rhule remains in place, we will continue to flail and fail in every possible aspect.  Our schemes, both offense and defense, put us at a disadvantage from the opening kickoff.  Rhule doesn't know how to win, so how could he possibly teach 53 grown men how to do so?  Simple.  He can't.  And honestly, we are all wasting our time even paying attention to this traveling trainwreck as long as he is in place.  We all know whats gonna happen, and we still watch.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

how many throws did baker actually miss? i counted three game changing drops from shi smith alone. more from others (thomas, CMC) plus fumbles and poo, baker was hardly the problem here imo

and let's not forget the tackles played horribly and he was running for his life every down 

• Pie 9