• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winston or Dalton?

Jmac

Winston turning back into the int machine again (had 4 cracked ribs they say). Dalton isn't much better (but not beat up). Many on this board want the Saints to beat our ass so Rhule gets his walking papers. What is your feeling about this game? Will either QB kick us to the curb so it really doesn't matter?

1 minute ago, Jmac said:

Winston turning back into the int machine again (had 4 cracked ribs they say). Dalton isn't much better (but not beat up). Many on this board want the Saints to beat our ass so Rhule gets his walking papers. What is your feeling about this game? Will either QB kick us to the curb so it really doesn't matter?

If it doesn't happen on Sunday then I have no idea when win 1 comes.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Many on this board want the Saints to beat our ass so Rhule gets his walking papers.

The Saints have been beating Carolina's ass for quite some time. Specifically, a 2-9 going back to the 2017 season.

And, given some of the most dismal performances in the history of the franchise, I doubt another loss to the Saints will make any difference. 

i don't want us to get beat...ever. i never have. not even when we were in the cam newton sweepstakes. i had every confidence that we were bad enough to get the losses needed to get that first pick. 

i highly doubt we will win, though. i just have no confidence that we will. i mean it's possible, but any wins we get will be rare and infrequent this year. i don't want us to tank purposefully. i just think it happens.

the difference is that when we were in the running for first pick to get cam, i was certain we'd have enough losses to get it. the problem is with this...just how many losses is enough for tepper to pull the plug? i just don't trust him to do it any time soon.

• Beer 1