• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks Presser

SteveSmithTD89

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Poor PJ stuck out there without a net. He doesn't have Rhule to save his ass now.

They’re also keeping Evan Cooper around on the coaching side, too.  Interested to see what happens there, Cooper was always seen next to Rhule in those videos they put out in the off-season.  

Wilks must’ve loved what he saw in the guy since he’s the CB coach and that’s Wilks’ bread and butter.  Curious if he’ll follow Rhule or stick around 

note - he also went to Temple.  Can’t make this poo up 😂

Edited by PandaMan
  • Beer 1

47 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

If you think there is a QB in this draft class to get us out of purgatory... I think you have another thing coming, my friend.

Lolol that’s not how this works my friend, it takes a good coach, strong system, and good talent at different positions. We’re going to need a couple more playmakers stronger DE play a better CB then Henderson aka panic man. Let’s not ever put this on a qb we’d be better off running our power rb on 3 and 1 or 4-1 over cmc to keep drives alive it’s about coaching and strategies. See NY Giants if you need more evidence.

20 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

How do you know?

He has no clue we could draft a stud qb who can preform like Trevor L but if you have a Urban Meyer running the show he’ll never ascend. Now with a solid coach and system he’s look like his former hiesman, winning,  and accurate self. And he himself can’t take his team out of purgatory because that’s not how it works lol. 

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We are starting PJ.  Then Darnold when he gets better.  Hope or not this team is failing regardless. 

I think Darnold will come back and we end up with 5ish wins as long as we dont lose too many folks to injury

That will put us in the Richardson range I believe...