• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Panthers are trying to trade Christian McCaffrey to the Buffalo Bills & Robbie Anderson to the Green Bay Packers

TheSpecialJuan

The biggest thing with even ENTERTAINING trading either is the dead cap and having the receiving tram take on some of that as we already have a negative cap projection for 23'.

People need to understand how that functions first, Robbie just signed a restructure this past off-season and we should all understand CMC's contract by now.  

12 minutes ago, saX man said:

BOLD: I'm gonna go ahead and say I think we move someone at some point, in some way. 

You're going way out on a limb with this 😐

The notion that they might try to trade Anderson is probably believable. Heaven knows we've heard that before.

McCaffrey? I'll believe that when I see it.

• Beer 2

Lol, I believe the guy though.

I literally went to high school with 2 former Panthers players and keep in touch with a buddy from my grade who is friends with other former players on the team. He golfs with a prominent former RB on the reg. I don't have as good of a pulse on the team anymore since I don't have any second hand connections to the team anymore, but inside info is like a disease. Once it's released and it spreads, it's hard to put it back in the bottle. I don't like to talk about what these guys tell me unless it's actual news.