• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Way of the Panther (Jonathan Jones)

Mr. Scot

42 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also...

🤔

She is just trying to artificially drum up interest in her story. If she has one. It probably is nothing special. She has done this before for a podcast she had/has years ago. She ended up not having any new information and it was all so people would listen to her podcast. 

• Beer 1

This brings up a good point, as good as people claim our defense is they suck at getting to the QB. We need a solid #2 DE that can get to the QB. We haven’t really played any great Qbs yet either. Horn is a solid #1 CB. Jackson is a solid #2 CB. Woods is a solid safety. Chinn has potential but might need to be a LB. He’s solid in the run but not so good in coverage and is learning. Luvu is solid and has made big plays but he isn’t great. Can be inconsistent. Shaq Thompson is solid. D Brown is still young and has potential and has improved this year. Other than that our defense has a bunch of average to below average players. Horn and Burns are our only great players on the defense. We have a few solid players and some young players with potential but we need more special players which we will only get through the draft or free agency/trades.

Just now, jackson113 said:

Yeah, the local sports radio guy said on Rhule's last press conference after the 49ers game. The press core was trolling Rhule to themselves, but Rhule's wife and kid was in attendance. She never was in attendance. She knew something was going to happen.

She knew she just won the lottery

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, TNPanther said:

I said it from the beginning. Rhule reminds me of Butch Jones and the way he ran things at UT. Lots of corny cliches and unicorns/rainbows, but no results on the field to show for it. Players eventually resent that kind of poo. I know for a fact the majority of UT players hated Botch. They’d both crush it together on a car lot.

1 hour ago, TNPanther said:

They’d both crush

1482240233981880130.jpg

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

The only difference I'm seeing is the physical assault and publicly threatening jobs aspect...  but aside from those, Rhule actually seemed to be more toxic IMO, and the environment he created and fostered was able to fester for a lot longer.  We knew it was bad, but the fact this went on for two and a half years is insane.

I think we have different definitions of toxic.