• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Picks take time to develop. The owner is a hot mess. The only fan base at home games belongs to the other team. The Carolina Panthers HC job is not an attractive one right now. The culture in Carolina is TOXIC. 

And it doesn’t take long for a RB to burn out I think we too the safe route before he had no value 

The trade value is less than ideal, but remember that the most important even for this team in many years is the 2023 NFL draft. By trading CMC we all be guarantee the number 1 overall pick so we can take any QB we want. That is above all else the best thing to come from the CMC trade. The picks are not bad but not great value, but the best thing is the #1 overall pick.

Think about what we need. It's nearly in our grasp. It's right there. Just lose out.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Clicheking said:

Not sure if posted but I'll take it.....As much as I like CMC we needed to trade him while he has value

A+ trade in my book

Some people just understand.  Acting like we were going anywhere in the next couple years, and as if there was a an option w another team a 1st rounder.  

Almost everyone in here is crying while outside consensus is that we fleeced the 49ers. 

Good trade. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, DeSim said:

Some people just understand.  Acting like we were going anywhere in the next couple years, and as if there was a an option w another team a 1st rounder.  

Almost everyone in here is crying while outside consensus is that we fleeced the 49ers. 

Good trade. 

If we fleeced the niners, what did the Jets do to us?

33 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I’m not mad about it. Guaranteed #1 overall pick, lots of draft picks, and doesn’t everyone remember CMC missed most of the last two seasons?

Yup... and when he is injured in the next 2 to 4 games for rest of season in SF, we'll see who truly got hosed. We got all our draft picks back that we stupidly traded away for a bad QB and "serviceable" DB. Even if they are later picks it's better than no picks. Smart move IMO. 2nd 3rd AND 4th? Plus, a 5th next year? Yes!!! good trade... despite being half our offense this year, we're no less worse than we were.

• Pie 1