• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tank season back on: #2 Pick in the draft currently

Varking

22 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Per this. Panthers are three behind Lions and Texans 

2023 NFL Draft Order

Mock Draft player rankings updated recently
PICK TEAM REC PCT GB SOS 

3 2-6 .250 0.5 .439

I'd love that tankathon draft right now.

17 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Thank you DJ

Will Levis or Bryce Young come on down

Man Will Levis got embarrassed Saturday. He played way worse than Hooker and is only a year younger. I think its funny people talk about Hooker being so old, but Levis is one year younger. Levis has been super inconsistent and struggles every time they play anyone good. The draft starts with Stroud or Young and goes from there. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, NorthTryon said:

Man Will Levis got embarrassed Saturday. He played way worse than Hooker and is only a year younger. I think its funny people talk about Hooker being so old, but Levis is one year younger. Levis has been super inconsistent and struggles every time they play anyone good. The draft starts with Stroud or Young and goes from there. 

Hooker sucks.

I really don't love any of the QBs coming out.

Might as well take a different position and take the coastal kid in the 2nd or third.

1 hour ago, NorthTryon said:

Yep I don’t know how you watch that game and come away loving either guy. Hooker is probably a career backup and Levis is just a no.