• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positive Tepper news.

Panthercougar68

14 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I would say there is no such thing, but it looks like someone got in his ear and told him this would be a good look

I think Tepper deserves a healthy dose of criticism for numerous reasons, but I also think it's unfairly harsh to suggest that he had to be told what the right thing to do here was. 

• Pie 5

43 minutes ago, travisura said:

I think Tepper deserves a healthy dose of criticism for numerous reasons, but I also think it's unfairly harsh to suggest that he had to be told what the right thing to do here was. 

Yeah, I don't know why some people are trying to suggest he's such an awful guy. He pretty much came in with a classy move, giving the security officer business cards. 

Just because you don't agree with every opinion or move that someone makes doesnt necessarily make them a bad person. If everyone judged like that, we'd probably be in a constant state of civil war.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, I don't know why some people are trying to suggest he's such an awful guy. He pretty much came in with a classy move, giving the security officer business cards. 

Just because you don't agree with every opinion or move that someone makes doesnt necessarily make them a bad person. If everyone judged like that, we'd probably be in a constant state of civil war.

If we were a perennial playoff team, this move would be pure class. 

Since we haven’t been, Tepper “had to be told to do this”, or he is only doing it for optics/as “an excuse for Nicole to do her training.”

That’s basically what it comes down to. No one here knows the man, and people just love to find creative ways to poo on him. 

• Flames 1

49 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Most people to view everybody and everything as either all good or all evil.  I guess it's a convenient (or lazy) way to go through life.  Since most people and things are a mix of good and bad, it isn't all that useful or accurate.

I think it is part of the de-evolution of our species.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

18 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Most people to view everybody and everything as either all good or all evil.  I guess it's a convenient (or lazy) way to go through life.  Since most people and things are a mix of good and bad, it isn't all that useful or accurate.

I think it is part of the de-evolution of our species.

I don’t think it's a decline. It's just inherent human laziness. It's far easier to make people less complex when judging. It did serve a purpose during evolution.

• Beer 2

20 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I would say there is no such thing, but it looks like someone got in his ear and told him this would be a good look

Ughhh god you are so NEGATIVE with almost everything. You should consider trying to find things in your life that truly make you happy and then do more of those in my humble opinion

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 2