• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

Just now, Panther53521 said:

Even if he turns out to be great and turn us around …… his age .. we will be looking for another coach in 5-10 years

lol.... how many head coaches OUT OF ALL of the head coaches stay with the same team for over 10 years? You are creating a problem that isnt real in the NFL...

• Pie 5

22 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think we should expect an Andy Reid type. Reid has been insanely successful no matter where he has been(only 7 of 24 seasons with less than 10 wins).

It would be nice but that is a pretty crazy bar to hit.

Reid is a top 5 all time coach

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Let's trade 10 2024 draft picks to the jets for Zach Wilson, why not at this point , we might be an even bigger clown show than we were at the start of last season

BTW, I hope with all my heart I am dead wrong on this one, and Frank Reich makes me eat Crow, but I have seen this movie so many times , I know what to expect 

And when Reich is fired, let's promote Macadoo to HC

lol that you believe mcadoo is going to be the OC. Take this knowledge level to Facebook where you're in your element

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

lol.... how many head coaches OUT OF ALL of the head coaches stay with the same team for over 10 years? You are creating a problem that isnt real in the NFL...

Also this is a good problem to have. If the panthers are good and Reich retires they should have the infrastructure to replace him in house. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

And Bill Bellichecheck owes all his succsss to Tom then 

Thats the other way around, smart guy.

Tom wouldn't be poo without BB holding his hand at the start of his career.

Tom Brady at the beginning of his career is what Brock Purdy is right now.