• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlie Campbell: Panthers love Bijan Robinson

thunderraiden

I love Bijan and think he’s special. I don’t think anyone will mock a team for taking him in the 5-10 range. Bijan behind this OL would be scary…

With that all said, I wouldn’t be happy about it. 

Would rather go JSN, one of the OL’men or even Kincaid tbh. With Staley and Thomas on this staff they better be able to find a late round gem at RB especially given our OL

Also, something is going to have to go HORRIBLY wrong for our 1st rounders not to be spent on a QB

Edited by *FreeFua*

30 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

it's true Walter football does have some connections with scouts, but they are generally regarded as one of the worst websites for football, and for a reason.  I don't think even the more respected sites have any true sources inside our team, we're too far out of the national spotlight.

Sure, we may love the guy, 32 teams probably love the guy, but it doesnt mean we or any other team drafts him over the other 40 guy we like.  It's just that time of year.

Funny enough, I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that their mock the last 2 years was one of the most accurate anywhere online.

A blind squirrel is right twice a day amiright?  

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

At his size he reminds me a good bit of Deshaun Foster. I'm not sure he has the extra gear to break away consistently though. And after 3-4 years he's going lose his top end speed. Wouldn't mind having him but I wouldn't take him at 9.

I think Bijan is extremely talented but I agree he doesn’t have Barkley type gears and the comparisons to him are very lofty.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Please no more 1st round RBs.

But...but....but. Hes different!!!111!!!!

Im the larry david gif on him. Ive always been a value BPA guy. RB is not less valuable, just the pool has many that are able to produce for much lower salary. But my god, hes in the top 2 of my overall rankings. Id have to see whos else is still at 9......... like the 5th edge is about the point Im thinking bijan is right there.....

Edited by Basbear

poo idk wtf y’all smokin but if we dropped down got another pick and got Bijan I’d be more than ok with it. CMC is a great player but in rb years he’s basically over the hill. We traded him to recoup and we can start the process over with someone with just as much potential as he had coming out. I’m all for it. Better than using #9 on an OL or WR if we don’t have the opportunity for the preferred QB there. 

https://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/If-Panthers-Don't-Take-a-QB,-They-Love-Bijan-Robinson

I hope he is right. Bijan can be a force behind this line. Tanner McKee and Hendon Hooker should be there in the 2nd and we can still get a vet in FA. Yall always devalue RB. Yea Foreman and Hubbard did a solid job against a handful of teams but the more stout defenses shut them down. Neither can catch a ball consistently to save their lives and rbbc only works if all are healthy and available to playe each game. I like this over Johnston because Bijan at least has the consistency to back up his physical talent. I'm all for it if "their guy" isn't available.