• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Falcons rivalry potentially get a added spark

ncfan

They pretty much indicated that would only draft a QB if it were Young or Stroud and they fell to 8. I would shocked to see Stroud fall that far. I think it's more likely that Richardson and Levis fall. Personally I think Stroud will ultimately land in Houston.

I wouldn't mind seeing Stroud go to the Raiders.  If the Texans are really adamant on passing up on him, it would be interesting to see if someone trades up to get him, or he simply begin to fall down the board.  The wildcard is Anthony Richardson.  I just think about what happened to Aaron Rodgers and how far he fell.  During that time, only he and Alex Smith were seen as top QB prospects.  In this one, you have 4.  Could Will Levis jump in the mix?

Here is a nice thread from Talk About The Falcons forum and their thoughts on Bryce Young as our QB.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4097159-looks-like-the-panthers-have-decided-who-the-falcons-get-to-see-twice-a-year-for-a-while/

Here is one of the comments made:

"Grady will put him in traction. He better be elusive because there are other 300 pounders coming for him. You have limited time on  this earth. The Falcons' defense is not like the UGA defense."

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

Due diligence. 

My hunch is that they're real contenders for Bijan.  If they're committed to Ridder, they need to give him weapons, oh and at some point post-1998, finally put together a decent defensive front.  

Bijan is the best RB prospect in a long time. I know they say don’t pick a RB early because of longevity but for a team with a questionable or young QB, Robinson could be a godsend 

24 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Here is a nice thread from Talk About The Falcons forum and their thoughts on Bryce Young as our QB.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4097159-looks-like-the-panthers-have-decided-who-the-falcons-get-to-see-twice-a-year-for-a-while/

Here is one of the comments made:

"Grady will put him in traction. He better be elusive because there are other 300 pounders coming for him. You have limited time on  this earth. The Falcons' defense is not like the UGA defense."

This was also said there lol.

We lost to PJ Walker…. Gotta show up before we can talk. That said, can’t wait to face them. 

• Pie 2