• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dang.. I guess we made a huge mistake?

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I will bump this after he sweeps us, like most ex Panthers do , and he wasn't gun shy when he led the Rams to a last minute td 2 days from signing with them 

Nobody should judge a players abilities while they were under Matt Fool and Macadoodo, they could make Mahommes and Brady look bad , Darnold even looked like a different QB when Wilks was calling the shots 

I am not saying we shouldn't have let him go, I am saying Panther fans shouldn't be so cocky , when our QB is going to need help to stay alive, and there are 2 playoff QBs in the division,and for all we know Brady will not do so good in the broadcast booth, and unretire and sign with the saints 

He lost his job to PJ and Sam under Wilks who is a capable coach. It was already leaked the Bucs are still looking at QBs so Baker might not even be the starter.

9 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

So if Sam Darnold is the new face of San Fran and Baker is going to lead the Bucs to the superbowl shouldn't someone be willing to give us a 1 for Matt Corral?  Our ex-qbs are on quite a run recently.

Who tf is Matt Corral?

7 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I really don't think his situations the past two seasons have done him any favors but he's still probably an average starter at best in the league.

Like a tier below Derek Carr at best.

I hope Mayfield is good enough to split games with the Saints and Falcons and bad enough to lose both  the games with the Panthers this season.