• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign former pro bowl LB Deion Jones

43 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Somewhere between LET'S GOOOOO and let's see 🤔

Don’t like seeing shoulder injuries on defenders. Short was never the same and we wasted a ton of money.

He also clearly hasn’t been as effective the last few years compared to his earlier years. There’s a reason the Falcons let him go at 27 and Cleveland didn’t try to resign him at 28. He’s not old so hopefully this is a prove it contract for him to show he still has it for one more extension.

6 minutes ago, RJK said:

Chinn coming off the bench? If that’s the case (and I don’t believe it is) better off trading him before his value gets any lower. 

That was going to happen ever since the day we signed Bell. Also, Im not entirely sure we move Luvu out to OLB considering thats basically making him a 4-3 DE which he isnt, but we will see.

Shaq and Luvu backed up by combinations of KGH, Chinn, Dion and hopefully Brandon finally gets it. I like it.  That's a fast ball hawking ILB crew. 

I also like the LaByron Ray pick up. I actually liked him out of college where he did pretty well.  The scheme fit wasn't quite there then though.  I thought  he could play some DT and LE in the 4-3 we were running. 

All in all I'm loving the moves.