• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fowler on Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

2 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

It’s reasonable considering it was his 4th NFL training camp. He is attempting harder throws at NFL speed with NFL talent to test his limits and likely the limits of his receivers which will develop chemistry over time. 

No cause for alarm right now. However, come week 8 and he’s thrown interceptions in 8 straight games, that may be some cause for concern.

Honestly, if he could achieve two TD's to one INT every game (average), say 34 TD's to 17 INT's, of course, who wouldn't take that? If the Panthers have a strong running game this year, which based on our roster is highly probable, I think this could happen. Even if it's more like 24 TD's to 12 INT's. If it's close to that 2 to 1 average, that would be a success IMO. 

So, who cares if he throws an INT in 8 straight games? That could end up meaning nothing. Especially if he has 15 to 17 TD's to go with it, and the Panthers have as winning record.

We can throw "what if's" up here every day. Bottom line, we'll find out soon enough.

Edited by Dragoon11

14 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

And to refresh you guys memory fowler wrote the article stating it should be wilks full stop as our next coach and he is also the dumb fug that asked Reich at his presser what he thought of the qbs on the roster when it was just only an injured matt corral that was under contract.

he is a dumb mother fuger that somehow has kept his job for 3 decades.  His dad was even worse.

Well you just solved your own mystery didn’t you 

• Pie 1

Is he that dumb if his article has been read and discussed a lot?  Scott Fowler has a job to do, and clicks drive revenue.

am I worried?  Nope.  It’s Training Camp, and the coaches want him to see what he can get away with before games count.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Yes, he’s wrong. He knows that throwing a few interceptions in training camp is little cause for concern, especially given Reich’s comments today when he confirmed that they are encouraging Bryce to take risks in practice to find out what works. He chose to sensationalize Bryce’s interceptions in camp to make people think they are excessive and are a cause for concern, neither of which are the case. Yellow journalism is alive and well.

Seriously, throwing 1 single pick in each practice is hardly noteworthy or reason for concern.  How many passes is he throwing total?  What specific situations are the working on?  What if the coaches (as stated) are asking him to be more aggressive?  Why not tell how many TDs hes thrown along with those INTs?  AND STOP fuging KEEPING STATS IN PRACTICE FOR fugS SAKE!!

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Dragoon11 said:

Honestly, if he could achieve two TD's to one INT every game (average), say 34 TD's to 17 INT's, of course, who wouldn't take that? If the Panthers have a strong running game this year, which based on our roster is highly probable, I think this could happen. Even if it's more like 24 TD's to 12 INT's. If it's close to that 2 to 1 average, that would be a success IMO. 

So, who cares if he throws an INT in 8 straight games? That could end up meaning nothing. Especially if he has 15 to 17 TD's to go with it, and the Panthers have as winning record.

We can throw "what if's" up here every day. Bottom line, we'll find out soon enough.

I meant it as at least 1 in each one. So in my head I was thinking if we get to week 8 and he has like 12-16 interceptions and interceptions in each game it would be concerning.

• Pie 1

Jeff Rikard (spelling ?) On wfnz said anyone in media bringing this up is doing so because there is nothing but good news so far. He called out anyone stat keeping in camp 

He's the only one there that's worth listening too in my opinion.

Lots of hate for Scott Fowler here.  My take is that he attempts to try to look objective...does not want to be a homer but a reporter. As he was here before the team......like he has to prove himself.

As for the headline...did he write that??  i hear often editors write or change headlines so who knows.  Certainly know the Observer needs the clicks.  They have proven they cannot afford to keep the really good sports reporters they get.

• Pie 1

54 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Lots of hate for Scott Fowler here.  My take is that he attempts to try to look objective...does not want to be a homer but a reporter. As he was here before the team......like he has to prove himself.

As for the headline...did he write that??  i hear often editors write or change headlines so who knows.  Certainly know the Observer needs the clicks.  They have proven they cannot afford to keep the really good sports reporters they get.

He has been a cuck loser for 30 years.  Even the fuging the poo head tom sorenson was a better writer