• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think that should be a big surprise. The damage done to our roster the past 2-3 offseasons is gonna take some time to unwind from. And that is ignoring the damage done the couple of offseasons before that.

It's genuinely been a minute since we had a great offseason. That takes a toll on depth more than anything.

Agreed. I’m wondering if we are keeping a lot of starters out (or playing them briefly) because of the depth concern. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Silent Majority said:

Apparently you didn't get the memo. It's no big deal. Our guys aren't upset at being embarrassed. At least thats what the homer patrol says.

I just don't get how any fan and can see this and know our history and just calmly say "it's just preseason" like we are just going to flip a switch or something. We've been Panther fans for too long to know how this usually ends lol

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Fitterer has avoided a lot of heat because Rhule was such a clown. I’m not sure he shouldn’t share more blame for some really awful teams.

I agree. I have been skeptical but I won't pass any judgement on Fitterer until Rhule got canned last season. Everything since then is all him. 

So if the patterns stay the same....

8 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Bruh!! I've seen Collins, Beuerlein, Lewis, Weinke, Peete, Delhomme, Clausen, Newton, Bridgewater, Darnold and Mayfield in new offenses with coaches that were rookie HCs. This is at the bottom for all preseasons. They are running max pro in the preseason.

This is the definition of a team that is not prepared. That goes for all new coaches and systems. You need to watch some of the other new coaches, defenses, and their rookie QBs in preseason. This is awful.

Right I get that… if they have their schemes together they aren’t wllling to show it during preseason.. they  don’t teams already pre planning on us!! I am trying to be positive!! But Ekwanu and the line needs to get it together