• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 1: Panthers vs Falcons

TheCasillas

I honestly have no idea what to expect.  Honestly, if I decided to place a bet on the game, I would probably take the Falcons just because they are at home and probably have a better run game. But at least I do feel better about this year's opener than I did last year.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I honestly have no idea what to expect.  Honestly, if I decided to place a bet on the game, I would probably take the Falcons just because they are at home and probably have a better run game. 

week 1 never generally makes any sense.  No week lies like week 1. 

• Beer 2

I obviously hope we win, but I have a hard time seeing it play out that way. 

First NFL game for a rookie QB, on the road in a hostile environment, RB1 taking his first snaps of the year, unproven OL and a beat up WR corps all running a new offense. 

Add to that the possibility of no Burns, no help opposite of that spot and a new D, I’m skeptical at best. 

I don’t think Atlanta will be good this year, but I do think it’s going to take us several games to get things going. 

I hope I’m wrong. 

• Beer 2