• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's discuss Bryce Young's debut

GOAT

I did not like what I saw personally.

he looks tiny as advertised. he looks frail, he looks weak, he looks young, he looks scared, he looks very laid back but not in a good way.

he made a few decent throws. he's very robotic and safe, he's very fundamental driven but in a bad way.

his interceptions were ugly and practically identical mistakes.

I kept an eye on Anthony Richardson and he really does look like Cam Jr. 2 TD throws and a rushing TD. Got hurt towards the end carrying the team on his back like Cam.

hell even Baker looked leaps ahead of Bryce today. a lot of ball left but Bryce does not pass the initial eye test.

at times? he looked like...gulp Jimmy Clausen.

I'll see myself out...feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

Edited by GOAT
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 17

Bryce Young is not ready to be a starter in the NFL

His field vision is really bad, I thought that was supposed to be his ELITE trait?

Why is he the starter if the coaching staff doesn't allow him to stretch the field before desperation mode?

I honestly think him sitting and watching for the year could be good for him, let's be real this team isn't going anywhere this year.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 7

Not terrible not great. He's got plenty to work on we can move on from the "generational processor" hype now. My biggest question is will this Panthers offense ever allow him to maximize his potential. We had a rookie WR look better than one of our third year wideouts. We have got to get this receiving core together.

• Pie 2