• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roger's hurt, and out of game.

pantherclaw

37 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Packers only getting two rings out of 34 consecutive seasons of multiple MVP winning future 1st ballot HOF QB play is low key pretty damn pathetic. 

Yep 100%. Also Colts and Aints each only getting 1 out of their HOF QBs is pathetic to me. The head coaches and supporting casts those 3 QBs had throughout their careers was just a joke overall.

John Elway makes Roger's look tame. 

Point being, is doesn't matter how you feel about a player, it doesn't take away their accomplishments.  Their ability to lead. Etc. 

I remember plenty of those GB teams where it was obvious they weren't doing all they could.  Roger's has played behind some of the worst olines up their in Greenbay. There were seasons he was throwing to receiving cores that couldn't catch a cold. 

I've also seen a lot of humility our of Roger's. So this leads me to believe that many just chose to ignore what they want out of Roger's. 

Once again, nobody deserves to be injured.  I, myself, have no respect for anyone whom is happy a player gets hurt.  

The irony that so many fans want to call.players injury prone in a league that injuries are a fact of life. The outliers are the players that remain healthy. Not the other way around.  

• Pie 5

9 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I gained a new respect for him between Hard Knocks and his takes on the PMS. Lot of hate here towards the man

Jets need to for real call Cam

For what? He’s washed. You should know that with the endless threads bashing him and that “bum shoulder” you created.

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

If it's confirmed an Achilles tear, does A Rod call it a career?

Geez, he should.  That is a rough injury to get over for anybody, not to mention a professional athlete.  Then add his age to the mix, and it is beyond an uphill battle, it is a rock climb up a cliff.

I've never gotten the impression Rodgers was one of those guys who could not give it up (ala Brady, Favre), but just one that was not quite ready to do so.  He has been a great QB.  Unfortunately he was usually surrounded by a marginal cast.

14 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dr Joe Rogan has issued a statement he is going to personally treat Aaron with a miracle drug that big pharma and the government doesn’t want you to know about 

video wedding GIF

Loved that movie.  The new movie seems to be hilarious so I'm looking to see that when it comes out.

"What do you mean you eat no meat?! That's OK, I'll fix you lamb."

• Pie 1