• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, Dorian Gray said:

Obviously no way to know, but curious what yall think…

What would our record be right now had we kept Wilks and run it back with most of that same team? So bring Darnold back, still have DJ, use our original pick on another player, etc.

Are we any better?

I've said repeatedly, we either should've taken Stroud or Richardson, which would've taken less capital to move up for if we were determined to get a QB this draft, or just sign a guy like Carr or Brissett and then play the year out and trade up next draft for Williams, Maye, Sanders, etc.

But nope. Just mortgaged and nuked the present and the future all at once.

5 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I often find myself wondering why I still watch...this team hasn't had an identity for years. We started to have one at the end of last season when Wilks took over. We still had our share of blunders, but I could get behind the "attitude" of the team.

I feel like I'm just clinging on to hoping Cam, Luke and crew are going to come out of the tunnel again some day lol.

Because you are a Panther fan...thats why