• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really Expect Confident Bryce

Frank9999

7 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I know right.  It’s been two whole games and we’ve seen nothing dang it!  

Regular season, preseason, still waiting on something to get excited about bit there's no shortage of puff pieces trying to convince us he's a football savant. Maybe just ease up on the hype pieces and let the kid play and try to show something. Nobody's buying the hype anymore. It's go time.

• Beer 2

Even if we lose just look competent putting up a real fight ie like an actual passing offense. These Bryce Young arguments are only going to get more heated otherwise. We really need something anything to feel positive about especially at home where we have been abysmal the last few years.

• Beer 2

I said it once and I'll say it again, this is his SB.

I expect nothing from him, another snoozer, another dink and dunking, fumbling, lining up behind the guard, throwing away on 3rd down, looking frazzled, looking like a boy against man type of day.

I would do anything to be wrong, I will eat all the crow, please for the love of god show us some fugging life.

37 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I said it once and I'll say it again, this is his SB.

It's the third game of his career.

He's gonna have a rough day bc Minnesota likes to blitz, we can't block, our WRs don't get open much and they'll just chill out all afternoon 5-15 yards from the LOS.

The surprise will be when he plays well against Miami and we lose by a touchdown in one of our closest losses of this winless season.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's the third game of his career.

He's gonna have a rough day bc Minnesota likes to blitz, we can't block, our WRs don't get open much and they'll just chill out all afternoon 5-15 yards from the LOS.

The surprise will be when he plays well against Miami and we lose by a touchdown in one of our closest losses of this winless season.

Wtf? Is this a joke?  I thought the whole point of him playing was to get on track against a bad defense. Now he is being predicted to struggle again less than 2 days before the game? Good lord

Whats the point of him playing if we cant expect anything good from him? I mean its not even about the wins i was told....Why not just play dalton and save the trouble.

• Poo 1

21 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd oddly like to see more throws out of bounds if things break down. Don't try to extend these plays like Russell or McNabb or even Cam. You aren't those dudes. Make the read, extend a little and then throw it away or make a safe throw.

Ehhhhh he’s not Cam. He’s definitely capable of matching those other guys when it comes to extending plays. 

Edited by AceBoogie