• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are going 6-6 aren't we

RumHam

2 hours ago, ClawOn said:

I think they figured that out today. Pretty sure Sanders last snap was when he ran into his blockers back and fell (again).

Sanders’ biggest contribution was knowing not to make a play on the ball when Theilen caught it for a first down. I hate it for the guy; he seems like a good dude. At least he got paid. 

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Sanders’ biggest contribution was knowing not to make a play on the ball when Theilen caught it for a first down. I hate it for the guy; he seems like a good dude. At least he got paid. 

He is also the dude that whined about fans booing in Philly and here.

How about don't suck and you won't get booed?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Agreed.  I don't think it's a lack of effort or character.   He's just not very good.   He has a hell of an agent though. 

6 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

1-16 is still very likely but it ain't 0-17

This is just nonsense

Look at our schedule, our 6 losses are against 4 first place teams and the other 2 losses are to teams who are in second place to one of those other losses.

Dolphins, Lions, Seahawks, Falcons are all in first, Vikings and Saints are both in 2nd to one of them.

Sure, maybe we should have been able to beat one or both of the Falcons or Saints, but realistically, we aren't a good enough team yet to beat the others.  I'm not saying we're some amazing team of course, still have lots of holes and I'm not sold on Bryce having true elite potential, but we can be a decent team the rest of the year.

Colts, Bears, Titans, Bucs, Saints, Falcons, Packers, Bucs are all winnable games, the Falcons and Saints are the only teams in that group that aren't below .500 and they're only each 4-4 themselves.

I think they'll be able to ride this momentum to be up for and win the game against Frank's old team in the Colts at home, then carry that momentum to beat the bad Bears on the road to get to 3-6.  Say we lose to the Cowboys and Jags as I figure we will and that is 8 losses.

If we then go even just 3-3 in the other 6 games and we finish 6-11.  Not quite what we wanted coming into the season, but that would be a more than respectable finish for a team that started 0-6 and looked as bad as we did in doing so.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You have to lighten up bro. Never seen a “fan” so miserable. You were nisei during the game and you can’t even entertain that the team might win a few games. 

Don’t mind him, his commanders are about to fire their coach and rebuild again

Going forward the lack of scoring output is the biggest concern. Hopefully Brown can help with that as he gets more comfortable in his role. It's damn good to enjoy the high from our first win at home in what seems like forever. And on the day we honored two Panthers legends. But 15 points is not going to win many games in this league. And the OL needs to get their heads out of their asses and play better.

• Pie 1

Red zone offense is still the big issue.  Well actually, the 35 yard line and in. Its partly an inexperienced qb, partially on the wr's, partially the play calling, but mostly on the offensive line.  First and goal, and couldn't get any push at all.  We moved the ball fairly well in the middle of the field, but struggled when we got closer to the goal.  And its been an issue all season long.  Hopefully, the issues improve with time and better health.