• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

I get it I agree the OL has been subpar. But we've found ourselves celebrating basic 20+ yard throws like a mom on the sidelines cheering unnecessarily loud for her kid doing anything positive at all.

It gets to the point where all the other factors don't matter. We need to see Bryce do the damn thing and dickslap a defense. Last week we scored 15 points. Fifteen points. How many games you going to win in the NFL like that? And the Texans had one of the worse defenses. Look how that defense held up against Baker Mayfield today. Nothing was answered except for people to cope with the fact we defeated the Texans a perceived boogeyman because we didn't draft Stroud.

I understand where you are coming from - how can BY dickslap any defense with this team?

I am as frustrated as everyone, but this isn't a good team and I think BY will be a good QB in the NFL.  Only time and him playing with a solid team will either prove or disprove that.