• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young doesn't have a superprocessor, he is literally costing us games

TN05

32 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

In 6 minutes of football tonight, Burrows and Allen threw for more yards and tds than Bryce did the entire game.

A guy who is showing he's gonna be a top 10 guy, at minimum, for the rest of his career and a guy who is top 3 to many, top 5 to all currently are outperforming a rookie QB on a bad team? 

fuging outlandish that is.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Today was a kick in the fuging dick. BUT, when Bryce Young has this team rolling and beating the brakes off of everybody I don’t even wanna see yall post again. Yes, today fuging sucked balls. But to compare Bryce to Pickles is retarded. 

Don’t worry, you won’t hear us because that’s not going to happen.  

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, Castavar said:

Since when is barely throwing for 200 yards, 1 TD, and only scoring 15 points "fantastic"? Holy Sh*t we've seen bad QB for so long that we think that game was a "fantastic" performance lol Bless your heart

Common box score watcher. Watch football. 

• Flames 1
  • Poo 4

3 hours ago, joemac said:

Because we literally have the worst offensive starting cast in the NFL. Name one team with worse skill players and o linemen than us. 

We have one of the top centers in the league

We have one of the best RTs

We got one of the top guards in the league back last week

Chuba has been a better RB then a lot of backs in the league. He would start for the texans

Theilen leads most receivers in yds and catches.

We need more but the cupboard is not bare.

On 11/5/2023 at 6:43 PM, Bear Hands said:

Let's take the remaining rookie QB class out of the equation, Bryce just looks bad. You don't need to compare.  

With protection or under duress, the velocity is not there on his throws, throws are behind or high way more than expected, and these sideline throws seem to just hang in the air forever. He just doesn't have the zip you want.   

Every week I keep saying, we've gotta be patient, can't just say bust quite yet, but he's just not looking good.  There's only so many ways you can talk around that basic point.    

I got ripped hard for saying this stuff 6 months ago. 

I’ve never called the player a bust I don’t think. I have definitely called him the wrong choice, a huge mistake, etc. I certainly have complained about his negatives. 

Have also said he may be able to have a career, win some games. Never called him garbage the way some talk about players. It is just a  much more modest evaluation than the stans. Much more modest, yes that is true. He was a long shot, people bet him like a favorite. It was maddening to watch.

As far as rooting against the team…. 

When people wonder why some people seem happy the Panthers lose or are bad… that’s not it. I feel good when they win. Goosebumps even. Really pissed when they lose. That doesn’t change. 

If you have acted like a smug, superior asshole towards honestly skeptical and rightfully frustrated people, maybe we don’t hate Your misery. That we saw coming for ourselves as well. 

Chicagoans send us their love, our front office has given their fans more to root for than their own people have for almost 40 years 

• Pie 3

On 11/5/2023 at 6:39 PM, WarHeel said:

He ain’t him. Enough of you clowns that said CJ wasn’t the right choice. 

Who said C.J. wasn't the right choice? We didn't choose C.J., so why would anyone, except for a Texans fan when they chose him, say he isn't the right choice? 

Season 1 Quinta Brunson GIF by Quinta vs. Everything

58 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Who said C.J. wasn't the right choice? We didn't choose C.J., so why would anyone, except for a Texans fan when they chose him, say he isn't the right choice? 

Season 1 Quinta Brunson GIF by Quinta vs. Everything

Were you around here prior to the draft? 90% of this board was convinced that Stroud had sludge for brains and that Bryce was Moses reincarnate. 

On 11/5/2023 at 6:50 PM, Varking said:

I’m ok on the interceptions so long as we are taking shots downfield. The second pick came after a big play to Hurst so whatever on that one. The first one was a killer. There’s still game to be played and as long as he shows me something I’ll be ok. 

I have to agree with you. I feel it is to soon to give up on Bryce Young and throw him under the bus. He is a rookie QB playing on a very bad team, so i am not expecting him to look like the second coming of Tom Brady right out of the gate.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I have to agree with you. I feel it is to soon to give up on Bryce Young and throw him under the bus. He is a rookie QB playing on a very bad team, so i am not expecting him to look like the second coming of Tom Brady right out of the gate.

I agree with Varking. Not only is the offense and Bryce bad, the offense is also incredibly boring. Manning threw tons of interceptions etc. but he also had tons of exciting plays while making those mistakes. Bryce is mostly safe, boring and makes a lot of mistakes, a very rough combo.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I have to agree with you. I feel it is too soon to give up on Bryce Young and throw him under the bus. He is a rookie QB playing on a very bad team, so i am not expecting him to look like the second coming of Tom Brady right out of the gate.

I get that mentality but Bryce hasn’t shown really anything as to why he was worth being 1st overall. 
He struggles to throw downfield, most of his yardage are checkdowns and he has yet to show any reason during the games as to why we took him so high. 
Most rookie QBs who are struggling still show something that makes people realize why he was taken first overall. 
Bryce so far just looks like a 2 or 3rd round low ceiling QB. Not a supposed franchise QB. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Pie 4