• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a franchise QB

Jmac

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

His ceiling is a lower tier game manager. His floor is backup QB. I can't see how he could ever be an upper tier QB no matter what we do as a franchise for him. We'd have to have a god-tier roster to help him put up great numbers.

He was a second/third rounder that played for Alabama so he got his name in as first. 

Im not knocking the kid either. He tries. He’s got compete, I just thing he was way way oversold. 

1 minute ago, toldozer said:

The worst part is we could have stayed at 9 traded back and got Levis he has shown more in 2 games then Bryce has in 7

I'd go with Aidan O'Connell, CMC, Jahmyr Gibbs, Garrett Wilson, DJ Moore, Adam Thielen, & Hayden Hurst with an OL of Christensen, Mays, Bozeman, Corbett & Moton over wasting the franchise on Young & Ekwonu. And this was easily achievable for the Panthers front office to build this offense. You could insert many young QBs from the past 2 years into the starting role & it would have been a much better offense.

The draft capital needed to create healthy competition to build a team has been thrown away over the past few years.