• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As if we needed more reasons to hate Jimmy Clausen...

CamWhoaaCam

3 minutes ago, KBRed said:

He knew the gig was up and he needed to get paid while he could. 

His rookie year showed he wasn't long for the league. He had to get every dime he could while he could. I ain't mad. New comers buying numbers is commonplace in the NFL. Cam was there to take his job and he knew it, so pay me.

• Pie 2

I mean, I got no problem with it.  He was just drafted the year prior.  That was his # in college.  Jimmy knew his career basically was done and had to hope to bounce around for a couple years.  Tell someone you will sell it for something stupid if they ask.  You might get it. 

Jimmy Clausen should be given a pass from further hate because of the Matt Rhule cameo moment.  That's my take. 

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

His rookie year showed he wasn't long for the league. He had to get every dime he could while he could. I ain't mad. New comers buying numbers is commonplace in the NFL. Cam was there to take his job and he knew it, so pay me.

His and Bryce's stat's are eerily similar. Both were the most "Pro Ready" QB's in their draft.

As I said this past Winter and Spring, my list is:

1. Levis

2. Stroud

3. Richardson

4. DTR

5. Maybe Young? I don't remember

Regardless, my picks are looking pretty good right now. 

Edited by CPcavedweller
  • Poo 3

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, I got no problem with it.  He was just drafted the year prior.  That was his # in college.  Jimmy knew his career basically was done and had to hope to bounce around for a couple years.  Tell someone you will sell it for something stupid if they ask.  You might get it. 

Jimmy Clausen should be given a pass from further hate because of the Matt Rhule cameo moment.  That's my take. 

Clausen wore 7 in college unless you were talking about Cam who did wear #2 in college. 

I have nothing against what Clausen attempted or him personally/ as a player. He did his best and was accountable. 

38 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I never hated Jimmy Pickles. I'm just happy Marty didn't give up a 1st to trade up and get him. 

I thought it was a great value pick at he time and it was .......(only shoppers know)

The rumor was marty was calling the late 1st until his own pick about trading for jimmy. Lucky panthers no one took his offers. Just didnt work, I wasnt a fan, but by 48th pick was 100% behind it. Fox and rookie QBs was always a terrible match.