• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The boss at practice today with eyes on the OL

ncfan

8 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

What did she actually say?

Either way, do you really believe she was the one orchestrating the entire trade?

Much more likely to was a made for TV moment where she is just basically relaying what the front office was planning on saying.

I know it’s easy and fashionable to blame the rich guy but if anything it’s almost masking the fact that our from office has at this point seem to have done a really poor job the last few years.  Not only with the draft, but also free agency and evaluating the worth of their own players. 

Neither scenario is particularly a good look all things considered.   

it would be nice to operate like a nfl franchise at some point 

Edited by mrcompletely11

11 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

What did she actually say?

Either way, do you really believe she was the one orchestrating the entire trade?

Much more likely to was a made for TV moment where she is just basically relaying what the front office was planning on saying.

I know it’s easy and fashionable to blame the rich guy but if anything it’s almost masking the fact that our from office has at this point seem to have done a really poor job the last few years.  Not only with the draft, but also free agency and evaluating the worth of their own players. 

You can call it "rich guy hate" if you want but all NFL owners are absurdly wealthy. It's about having the worst record in the NFL and appearing completely clueless.

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

They're not ruining all football in the Carolinas, just the NFL. There's still college ball, which has been a lot more fun to watch than the NFL's Carolina team over the last seven years or so.

Can't do college ball myself. Too sloppy and just not high enough quality for me. I get the entertainment side but i only liked it when I was still in college.

• Pie 1

Just now, Waldo said:

Can't do college ball myself. Too sloppy and just not high enough quality for me. I get the entertainment side but i only liked it when I was still in college.

I get what you're saying. I think the high level college stuff is just as good as the NFL quality. But that's only a handful of schools traditionally. NIL and the transfer portal might end up being the great equalizer for college ball. Then again, they'll just allow schools that can afford it to buy teams. See Texas and FSU for example.

9 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I get what you're saying. I think the high level college stuff is just as good as the NFL quality. But that's only a handful of schools traditionally. NIL and the transfer portal might end up being the great equalizer for college ball. Then again, they'll just allow schools that can afford it to buy teams. See Texas and FSU for example.

It's not to me. Nothing at that level ever came close to the NFL and my freshman year my school took the championship. Hell buying teams is closer to the NFL. It is as different to me as high school is to the NCAA. I like the way it's going with the NIL but I still can't watch much of it.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It's not to me. Nothing at that level ever came close to the NFL and my freshman year my school took the championship. Hell buying teams is closer to the NFL. It is as different to me as high school is to the NCAA. I like the way it's going with the NIL but I still can't watch much of it.

Fair enough and as the old saying goes, unto each their own😄

• Beer 1