• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How short a leash will Young be on?

Jmac

The team has done everything they could to help him succeed. MOST aspects of the offense have been upgraded. If he can't do the job with this group, then it's obvious he isn't the guy.

How far into the season does he have to prove himself?

• Pie 1

He will get all 17 games.  Nobody could be fairly judged behind last year's train wreck of an offensive line and weapons.  This year - hopefully he'll have no excuses and you can judge him on his performance.  My only hope is that he didn't get mentally damaged from being thrown to the wolves as a rookie.  If he comes out stronger out of it and he can work on his footwork and mechanics, I think he will improve and we'll see more of a Bryce we expected.   

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 4

54 minutes ago, Jmac said:

The team has done everything they could to help him succeed. MOST aspects of the offense have been upgraded. If he can't do the job with this group, then it's obvious he isn't the guy.

How far into the season does he have to prove himself?

He gets the entire season because they're not even tried to bring in competition for him. 

Very short leash. No excuses. The fact that he chillaxed all summer is a real bad look to everybody, especially the locker room. 

QB is the leader of the locker room and sets the tone. Morgan has lived it. He will pick up on the vibe quickly. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

33 minutes ago, ChuckWag78 said:

17 games. They will give him every opportunity this year to prove himself. Outside of an injury, I don't see them sitting him ever. 

I would agree.  Tell him, you have 17 games up front.  (This will take some of the stress out of the equation.)