• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Pauline: Joe Brady will get interviewed for HC jobs this offseason

TheSpecialJuan

11 minutes ago, countryboi said:

I dont know how anyone can hire a guy as a head coach that only has one full season of coordinator experience, at least get some head coaching experience at the college ranks 

Lane Kiffin was hired as the Raiders head coach after only two years of OC experience and that was at USC, not even the NFL.

Y’all need to stop with the expectation that the HC market is rational. Brady is still a hot ticket from LSU. Teams still want the next McVay. It doesn’t matter if he isn’t ready. He will get interviewed and likely get job offers.

7 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

He hasnt really been given much in cincy. I think they will give him one more year. That o line and defense is worse than us by a mile.

You’re right. As much as we like to bitch about ours, the Bengals is actually trash. 

Has everyone forgot about who the HCs are at Arizona, Green Bay, LA, and bungals? All are the Joe Brady clones that bypass all the old guard and tradition. Some had losing records, some never were a HC, or called NFL plays. They are just good at all the new technology teams are using. Most get a vet DC and focus on running the O.  

I said it before, if anyone gets a interview and thats leads to a HC offer.... 99.999876% of the time you take it. Doesnt matter if you fail, its a guaranteed 50+ million in the bank. Joe could get a interview, impress the owner, and become a HC. Doesnt matter if hes ready or not.  

On 11/4/2020 at 7:40 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

The all 22 tape must be showing a lot of opportunity for a high flying offense and we just don't have the tools in place on the OL and at QB to execute it.

I'm sure bottom of the barrel teams would be so much better than us. Just saying... 

Archived