• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teppers Blue Balls

therealmjl

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

Look man...What I'm about to say is gonna be a bit controversial...but...If Tepper really  wants Deshaun...Tepper has enough money to make all of Watson's Legal woes go away. #pipebomb.

Some things are bigger than football. You can't go get Watson until you actually know you're not bringing a sexual predator into the building and community. Especially this organization. You can't make that move after the NFL just snatched the franchise away from JR for significantly less than what Watson is accused of doing.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3

14 minutes ago, davos said:

I've tried to stay positive but for being the wealthiest owner by a country mile, we feel a bit like amateur hour with our college coaches and rather meh GM hire along with our overly leaky front office and QB desperation.

I sure hope we have some desperation. Ive seen a lot of talk and no action. 

None of you have any idea what you're talking about, LOL! It has been fun watching you all throw varying degrees of tantrums over the idea that the Panthers might not trade away years of draft capital just so you can feel good about going into next season, like one season matters that much. "Muh' CueBEEEEE!"

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

I mean to be fair, when you push all your chips in to the middle for a player, you don't typically plan insurance for 16 sexual assault allegations. 

Thank you. A lot of misplaced doom and gloom. Let's see what happens. 

Again people, of Fields,  Lance and Wilson, it's likely only 1 is a pro bowler, 1 ok, 1 absolute bust. 

7 minutes ago, Verge said:

I mean to be fair, when you push all your chips in to the middle for a player, you don't typically plan insurance for 16 sexual assault allegations. 

I didnt like the price but I liked the confidence in making a move for Watson. It showed Tepper was damn serious about winning and that attitude is infectious. Its kind of the TB12 effect but from an owner. There's no way to predict those allegations, it's just unfortunate that now we're the ones caught with our pants down. 

• Beer 2