• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody notice YGM played the whole game?

JABANOG

2 hours ago, JABANOG said:

#95 #90 #53 #43 #97 all didn't dress you don't think YGM is in that conversation? I think Rhule had him out there today to send a message 

Yes. The message was for Zod to show him how utterly stupid some posters have become in this joint.

There are few safer players on this entire roster than YGM. He’s a great physical specimen that was picked in the second round last year and had a good rookie season. What on earth are some of you smoking today?

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Yes. The message was for Zod to show him how utterly stupid some posters have become in this joint.

There are few safer players on this entire roster than YGM. He’s a great physical specimen that was picked in the second round last year and had a good rookie season. What on earth are some of you smoking today?

Feels like another Chuck alt so grain of salt

20 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

He and Haynes played most of the 1st half with the 2s. The second half was mostly Herron, Donnerson, and Miller at DE.

Morgan Fox is probably the started but I think YGM is safe at second string. 

Seems they will be 1a and 1b based upon what they are trying to do

Not sure why anyone thinks YGM is borderline cut? How rare is it a second rounder is cut year 2? Not to mention Gross has been fairly good. He was getting good pressure last season and I am pretty excited for him. He has tons of potential. I think he's an eventual starter and I had him starting before this fox thing.