• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly in Buffalo Bills gear

Carl Spackler

40 minutes ago, gofightwin said:

I'm sure he was given that gear the moment he stepped into Beans/McDermonts office. Of course he is going to wear it. I am sure they are salty at Morgan getting poached and might be feeling out his interest.

Yep…beane and McDermott are doing a hell of a job up there

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Just how big are you trying to make this mole hill?  He's a retired player visiting another team.  If they provide him garb to wear during his stay, he's obliged to wear it.

Nah, he's not obliged. 

Jack Lambert and Jack Ham would've never done any sh¡t like that. No, sir!

He played in Carolina but he has very few personal connections to the new organization beyond what he experienced with his short time with us post retirement. Buffalo has a lot of old regime connections. In fact, it's mostly for this reason that they have become my AFC team to pull for. I wouldn't blame him if he decided to start working with them at some point. 

• Pie 2

46 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

At some point, the playing hard has to equate to victories, not unrealized potential and infinite patience. Another terrible season and he will be on the hot seat, whether he's Mr. Popular or he's P.J. Carlesimo to 53 Latrell Sprewells.

He probably has another two years at least before any talk of being on the hot seat will be anything more than a rumor. That long contract and the talk of a five year rebuild gives Rhule a lot of wiggle room.

He played for Panthers but doesn't owe us anything.  That said, it really hurts to see him in those colors and makes me wonder where things went wrong.  Why is he not attending Panthers camp like Smitty?  It just does seem to indicate like he really didn't get along with the new regime.

• Pie 2