• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold vs the 1's

CPsinceDay1

One week out until we see how Darnold's going shape up against the 1's.

The Jets new coach Robert Saleh, former 49ers defensive coordinator, previously faced off with Sam Darnold in 2020 when Sam was a member of the Jets. 

Grading New York Jets QB Sam Darnold: Week 2 vs. San Francisco 49ers (jetsxfactor.com)

and before anyone complains it's from a Jets perspective, let's remember they are just as knowledgeable about Sam as we are about Cam...and I just found this link wondering when was the last time Sam Darnold went up against Robert Saleh's Defense.*about to read it now* 

Disclaimer: It Cost to be the Boss...you have to subscribe...but for $5 you can uncover the MYSTERIES OF SAM...

Oh to show I'm not bias here's a great highlight for you Darnold lovers

Sam Darnold Absurd TD Pass | HD (2020 Week 2 vs 49ers) - YouTube

See, I can be fair, Man, that throw, that escape agility, when the game is on the li.....life support, *Learned Something New On The Huddle Everday* 

S.Darnold
21/32 179 yds 1 TD 0int 

Last time Darnold faced Saleh's Defense, and this time Darnold's has the upper hand. He did just inherited a better Offense, while Saleh inherited a worst Defense.

To me, those numbers should go up, correct, and look even with the Jets he didn't throw an Int.

He does show flashes, between the 20's, but in the Redzone, his decision making skills come to a halt. Best way to fix the RZ issues, hey, let's go get the one QB who's has the worst track record:

Panthers QB Sam Darnold’s red zone and clean pocket numbers troubling (usatoday.com)

Can you count on Darnold to save the day???

Of Course Not, He's never meant to...

Sam Darnold Postgame Video Press Conference vs. 49ers | New York Jets | NFL - YouTube

(1:34)

To paraphrase...

On 4 & 1, when asked do you stick to what's called or do you have the ability to audible? 

I just stick to what's called-Darnold 

So Darnold against the 1's.

New Team, New Coaches, New Teammates, Better Team, Better Coaches, Better Teammates...

Darnold against the 1's - YouTube

Wow, that O-line looked Amazing BTW....

And just for studying purposes...

Darnold's Rollout vs PJ's Rollout

SAM vs PJ - YouTube

• Poo 2

41 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

The Jets new coach Robert Saleh, former 49ers defensive coordinator, previously faced off with Sam Darnold in 2020 when Sam was a member of the Jets. 

Grading New York Jets QB Sam Darnold: Week 2 vs. San Francisco 49ers (jetsxfactor.com)

and before anyone complains it's from a Jets perspective, let's remember they are just as knowledgeable about Sam as we are about Cam...and I just found this link wondering when was the last time Sam Darnold went up against Robert Saleh's Defense.*about to read it now* 

Disclaimer: It Cost to be the Boss...you have to subscribe...but for $5 you can uncover the MYSTERIES OF SAM...

Oh to show I'm not bias here's a great highlight for you Darnold lovers

Sam Darnold Absurd TD Pass | HD (2020 Week 2 vs 49ers) - YouTube

See, I can be fair, Man, that throw, that escape agility, when the game is on the li.....life support, *Learned Something New On The Huddle Everday* 

S.Darnold
21/32 179 yds 1 TD 0int 

Last time Darnold faced Saleh's Defense, and this time Darnold's has the upper hand. He did just inherited a better Offense, while Saleh inherited a worst Defense.

To me, those numbers should go up, correct, and look even with the Jets he didn't throw an Int.

He does show flashes, between the 20's, but in the Redzone, his decision making skills come to a halt. Best way to fix the RZ issues, hey, let's go get the one QB who's has the worst track record:

Panthers QB Sam Darnold’s red zone and clean pocket numbers troubling (usatoday.com)

Can you count on Darnold to save the day???

Of Course Not, He's never meant to...

Sam Darnold Postgame Video Press Conference vs. 49ers | New York Jets | NFL - YouTube

(1:34)

To paraphrase...

On 4 & 1, when asked do you stick to what's called or do you have the ability to audible? 

I just stick to what's called-Darnold 

So Darnold against the 1's.

New Team, New Coaches, New Teammates, Better Team, Better Coaches, Better Teammates...

Darnold against the 1's - YouTube

Wow, that O-line looked Amazing BTW....

And just for studying purposes...

Darnold's Rollout vs PJ's Rollout

SAM vs PJ - YouTube

1630773171157.gif.fb426137bec9eaa86f0e132049018837.gif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1