• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, jopie87 said:

I'll never understand Jameis. He has so much talent but there is just something missing. I was terrified of him being on the Saints, now I'm wondering how he beat out Taysom Hill.

Not sure Jameis can do much when he is under pressure in 2 seconds most plays and all of his receivers are covered. Outside of maybe tucking it and running more, there really wasn't much else he could do.

First INT was bad, but they were probably not in FG range. 2nd INT he got hit from behind as he was throwing.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

I'll never understand Jameis. He has so much talent but there is just something missing. I was terrified of him being on the Saints, now I'm wondering how he beat out Taysom Hill.

Pressure Winston and he makes horrible decisions. Darnald has a bit of that in him but I hope we can coach it out of him. The best know when to just take the sack.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Yea…if you’re a 1 receiver you’ll need to catch balls hitting you in both hands, despite defenders and despite whether there were better reads. It’s on Moore.

To each his own but I'm sure if you go back and look at it there was a better read...throwing into triple coverage is never the best decision