• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My god

Zod

24 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yep, CMC has developed into a pretty elite pass blocking back and that’s going to be a concern without him. 

Well hopefully he only misses the Cowboys game and thats that. Seems like he has a very minor hammy strain.  Less than Grade 1, so he shouldn't be out very long. 

Center and Right guard both whiffed on their assignments. They're actually doing alot of the things that we do on the line with pulling the tackles. Our O-line should be used to seeing it because we do it so much. 

I think we should seriously consider utilizing more designed RPO and plays that get Sam out of the pocket against Dallas.

• Pie 2

Did Daley screw up?  It looked like he intentionally passed off his man to where the center SHOULD have been.  Now if he passed off his man and Paradis was supposed to help Miller with a double team, then that's on Daley, but it sure looks like Paradis was the engine in that train wreck.

13 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

#65 will be an accomplice. Watching him fill in at both guard spots weeks 1 and 3 makes it easy to figure out how Elflein got the starter role.

Yeah Daley’s play has fallen off since his rookie season. Initially he looked like a steal for us when he was drafted. Not sure if it’s the new regime and/or injuries but he’s been a disappointment. 

Edited by Prowler2k18

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Why was Paradis moving down to double team leaving the middle exposed to a stunt or delayed blitz?  That made zero sense.

Missed assignments everywhere.  Unless you know the protection calls you really don't know whose to blame. I'm sure Paradis wasn't the only one that screwed up.

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, Zod said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114cdd41097a11d6a550

WTF happened here. Was Chuba supposed to stay and pick up the blitz? This can't happen. 

Without knowing assignments here I'm still going out on a limb and saying what an actual cluster fug. Honestly Daley and Moton are the only one's who look to at least know what they are doing. Erving (beat off the edge), Paradis actual helped Miller get washed. bad coaching worse execution.

• Pie 1