• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Everfrost said:

Yeah. We are on our 10 dallas has one t/o nothing open. 

I could explain more of this to you but it would just go over your head.

Yes please explain the logic of taking a sack there and literally no other viable option. Please do so.

With the way injuries are piling up “taking a sack” could be THE WORST thing to do. But hey, you go off Everfrost.

Just now, Harbingers said:

He was pissed about that call the way he was talking about it. 

As a competitor I think all the greats want things to be called right. I get this from Olsen as well. Romo calls it, which is why he’s may fav announcer…even if it means your team gets hosed a blatantly bad play call should piss of any true competitor no matter what. 

Separates the the good and awful announcers imo

• Pie 1

I’m happy so far. We all knew the refs would favor the Cowboys. Guess our franchise isn’t ‘old enough to get those calls…’ 

Defense got smacked in the nose and they responded well. Same w the offense. Not super worried about that last series. They were just feeling things out. Cowboys defense isn’t so bad that they’re going to give up a score from the 10 with a minute to play. Hopefully we adjust at the half and can finally get to Dak and/or force some more turnovers.  

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

I was gonna say earlier that I wouldn't mind seeing Christensen...Brown is inactive this week.

So stupid too. At the rate our players are dropping and the clear weakness on our o-line, you would think we would prioritize activating Brown.