• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam old Sam ...

WOW!!

Sam needs to get back to basics and watch the film.  He is missing open throws and not reading the defense very well right now.  He has to get the turnovers under control really quick here.  Very bad sign those have popped back up for him.  Cannot have the turnovers 

Edited by Shocker

3 hours ago, pantherj said:

Watson will be traded at some point. We need to be in on the trade. We're not winning a SB with Darnold. He has looked good sometimes mostly because of CMC. Without CMC he mostly looks like Jets Darnold, and we can't rely on CMC to stay healthy.

We need a better QB. It sucks to say that and I wanted him to be the guy. Now we have enough evidence, and he's not that guy.

watson is out of the question this season, gotta at least give sam the year.

6 minutes ago, Zod said:

I'll wait and see if he rallies on Sunday before I even start to pass judgement.

All Panthers QBs have had worse games.

Agreed about next week. But even Teddy Two Yards never threw three picks in one game for us. That was the only bar Sam was expected not to fall below. He failed.

36 minutes ago, Zod said:

I'll wait and see if he rallies on Sunday before I even start to pass judgement.

All Panthers QBs have had worse games.

I don’t remember Cam having a worse game.

Delhomme yes 

Moore no

Clausen yes because he’s the worst QB of all time

Teddy yes out of sheer cowardice

I do agree though we need to see if he can respond. 

You can say what you want about the o line they are cheeks but that doesn’t excuse throwing int straight to dbs, a punt is 10x better than a turnover and giving the opponent a short field. 

he’s also locked on to his first read a lot the last two games. I’m willing to wait but if I had to bet this is what your going to get from Sam at this point, feast or famine 

• Pie 3

39 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I don’t remember Cam having a worse game.

Delhomme yes 

Moore no

Clausen yes because he’s the worst QB of all time

Teddy yes out of sheer cowardice

I do agree though we need to see if he can respond. 

Cam had some memorable stinkers in year 2.  But he was tasked with way more than Sam is tasked with.