• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Cam Erving is a former first rounder"

Zod

15 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

part of the reason paradis looks so bad is being surrounded by flaming garbage on either side.

if we suddenly had even adequate LG play and a serviceable tackle we could scheme around RG and the line would be 1000% improved.

I'm not as certain about this. Most of his worst moments come from just getting forklifted into Darnold's lap on a one on one bullrush. It just doesn't seem like he regained his physical strength after that hip injury.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

part of the reason paradis looks so bad is being surrounded by flaming garbage on either side.

if we suddenly had even adequate LG play and a serviceable tackle we could scheme around RG and the line would be 1000% improved.

Can't deny that he's had garbage flanking him on either side since he got here, but he is constantly getting destroyed 1 on 1. Ryan Kalil had all kinds of caliber guards around him during his career and never looked this lost/got beat this consistently as Paradis  

• Beer 1

Cam Erving and Ereck Flowers both came out together in the same draft. They were two of the most pure left tackles I saw to come out in a long time. I thought they both were some of the safest picks with little to no bust potential. I was dead wrong. The Browns drafted Erving as a center and he didn’t played too bad. KC played him mostly at guard. Cowboys injuries derailed their season last year and had to use Erving at LT. Six years later in Erving’s NFL career and only 13 starts at either tackle positions, he gets a LT contract from Matt Rhule. Smh

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

They should hire me as a consultant for oline drafts

Maybe they should. 

But should they trust a new scout or decision maker to do the first round pick their first year at the position before they have a proven record. 

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a first round pick on OL. Or trade back and throw a few picks on OL.