• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of the end, I’m proud of sam

TN05

On 10/17/2021 at 1:34 PM, TN05 said:

He had no help all day with one of the most pathetic receiving performances I’ve seen in my life. Still got us tied up at the very end with two clutch deep bombs.

he wasn’t perfect but if his receivers had done their job…

I still believe in Darnold. I still believe in this staff. 

• Pie 1

Darnold has been asscheeks.  Numerous times this season we’ve had some offensive momentum and he proceeds to turn the ball over.  It’s the same old Sam.  He tries and he works hard, I don’t think anyone’s questioning his effort, but he simply isn’t good enough.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first and hoped the change of scenery would help, but he’s the same guy he always has been.  These are college issues that are still prevalent in his game.  We need to upgrade ASAP.  

• Pie 6

5 hours ago, PandaMan said:

Darnold has been asscheeks.  Numerous times this season we’ve had some offensive momentum and he proceeds to turn the ball over.  It’s the same old Sam.  He tries and he works hard, I don’t think anyone’s questioning his effort, but he simply isn’t good enough.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first and hoped the change of scenery would help, but he’s the same guy he always has been.  These are college issues that are still prevalent in his game.  We need to upgrade ASAP.  

Sam needs to convert to a different position other than QB.

He just can't cut it at QB.

Maybe he'll fare better at Linebacker or Tight-End or something..

On 10/17/2021 at 4:34 PM, TN05 said:

He had no help all day

No, he has no or very little help.  I've said all along that giving him protection will allow him time to throw.  He's not as bad a QB as many let on.  You got a lot of poo because of what you stated.  I've gotten a lot of poo and will with this post.  Stand up for what you believe.

16 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

No, he has no or very little help.  I've said all along that giving him protection will allow him time to throw.  He's not as bad a QB as many let on.  You got a lot of poo because of what you stated.  I've gotten a lot of poo and will with this post.  Stand up for what you believe.

Steve Harvey What GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 3

Sam has been given a sh%t sandwich since he was drafted. First with the lousy Jets Oline and recievers, and now with this high school Oline and recievers that can't hold on to the ball.

If I was him I would take my money and get the fug outta dodge. Sure he is "seeing ghosts". So would anyone after these two teams put him in bad situations.

He is doing the best he can and that is all you can ask. 

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 2

On 10/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, Rags said:

I compared Sam to Jake when we traded for him and so far that's held true.

The only viable upgrade to Sam that's out there right now might be Carr.

Instead of acting doom and gloom why not hope he matures in the offense much like Kirk fuging Cousins did.

Sam is nowhere near as good as Jake was