• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If only the Panthers were as dominate as the Hurricanes.

LegioX

4 hours ago, Squid Game said:

Because they don’t have an owner who thinks that math is the answer to winning sport games.

Typically sport games are won by the team or individual that incrementally acquired more points during the contest. 

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 1

8 hours ago, Tbe said:

Hornets are set to eclipse the Canes. Could very well win a championship in the next 4 years.

Surely you can't be serious? Canes are one of the few dominant teams in the NHL...have been for 3 years. Already have one championship and will contend for another this year but the Hornets who may contend for a ship in 4 years are going to eclipse them? Full disclosure I'm a Hornets fan too! They're fun to watch again finally. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Tbe said:

Hornets are set to eclipse the Canes. Could very well win a championship in the next 4 years.

I mean, I really enjoy watching the Hornets and for the first time in a long time they look to have a bright future but this statement is borderline ridiculous presently. 

• Pie 3