• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Darnold is 4-11 for 27 yards.

It's time to make the change. PJ is ALMOST certainly not the answer but Darnold is DEFINITELY not.

At least PJ can make plays with his legs and extend a couple of drives. Darnold's not even good for that anymore. It's time. Bench his ass.

Hell, at least PJ will take chances downfield

Edited by Castavar
  • Poo 1

Just now, onmyown said:

26 drops leading the league (by like 7 lol), 22 or so ranked oline and a god awful, inexperienced offensive coordinator

I didn’t say it wasn’t sam, I said it was only sam, I said it was the entire offense…and it is

Sam doesn’t throw good balls and is not in rhythm with receivers hence the ridiculously high drops. He also throws hospital balls. Insert a competent qb and this team is 6-2 maybe 7-1

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Darnold is 4-11 for 27 yards.

It's time to make the change. PJ is ALMOST certainly not the answer but Darnold is DEFINITELY not.

Dude, we aren't tanking for Howell!  I know PJ starting the rest of the season your muse to that fantasy, but get over it.

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

7th most pocket time out of 32 starting qbs. It is absolutely Sam Darnold. He is sucking the life out of this team. Including what he does to the defense. 

And PJ somehow looked even worse...

Both suck, the offense sucks. Brady is mailing it in IMO, since he already has his job lined up for next year 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Wow they don't even wanna use the time outs to try to get in field goal range. Fire this staff

I dont agree with it at all, but I also think its just that much of a testament to how much they don't trust Sam, which is why he needs to sit.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Idgaf what anyone says, Darnold needs to sit his ass down.  He isn't getting better, he's only getting worse each game and he is completely hamstringing the offense.  

You can talk all the poo in the world about PJ, but he does two things well that Darnold doesn't- create plays with his legs and throw the ball deep.  That's what we need. 

PJ needs to start the second half.  Period.  Because otherwise, they are just going to keep punting the ball back to them and our defense will get ran all to hell.

Obviously Sam doesn't want to/can't run with his shoulder injury so that's like half of Brady's coloring book. PJ can at least add another dimension. They'll wait til garbage time when PJ has no choice but to throw the ball though

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Hayden Panettiere said:

feels like we on the road with all the pats fan in the stands.

I hate our fanbase selling there to tickets like this just shows you our fanbase is garbage and all they care about is money.

You are full of poo 

hiw many tickets have you bought in the past 25 years, I’ll wait 

many of us lived through Jimmy Clausen a d worse 

They have trotted a piss poor product on the field and want PSL holders to pay for it again. There is only one fuging oline man on the field that’s worth a damn and a qb nobody else wanted 

and Tepper got ‘his guy’ as coach   What he isn’t going to get is a fan base that gives a damn 

Edited by raleigh-panther

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yeah, meanwhile TB is lighting it up in Denver vs. the Cowboys.  Starting to wonder if the problem last season was the Panthers coaching staff and not TB after all.

The offensive coaching staff is a joke. IF we took mac jones he would look just as bad as Darnold does. This is on coaching. 

• Pie 2