• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Because he literally was on his couch a little over 2 weeks ago...  and despite that, he still had the most productive day of any QB here in going on 2 years.  Why doesn't he get the same amount of understanding and leniency that Sam and Teddy got?  Anyone who objectively watches this team knows the coaching is the biggest issue...  but Cam has two bad throws in 2 weeks of starting and this thread gets overrun with "told you so" posts from guys who were happy to let Sam go out there and generate zero first downs for an entire game.  It's ridiculous. 

I dont give him the same leniency because he is a much older vet.  He also has injury history.   I would be much quicker to criticize any 32 year old qb who has had lingering injury issues.  Unfortunately that's just the nature of the game and building a winning franchise.  Also Darnold had some really good games early on.  I'm not sure Cams game last week was better than all of those.  I dont think either are the answer and I think there are lots of problems with the team not just the qb regardless of who the qb is.  I've been preaching it all season regardless of who the qb was.

• Pie 2

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Nah we're not tanking, we'll probably win 7 or 8 games and get into great position to draft another DB.

we'll need one after our first round pick regresses in a startling and disappointing way in his second season, leading to numerous fans calling the player a bust. and ofc we will resign DJax and let Gilmore walk. 

Just now, Darvinsun said:

Do we have only 2wrs, and no tight end? I don't think Cam arm is washed put I think he is trying to do too much. Just forcing bad routes by wrs and was just not running the routes thru. So far all I hear is Robbie and Dj someone else needs to step up. Play calling is weak as well. 

Our WR run lazy routes and DBs sit on them…it’s all effort…or non effort