• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold on Sunday

ncfan

Do you realize that if Carolina brings Darnold into the mix this week that they have the potential to be the first team in NFL history to end up benching 3 QBs in one game and even the possibility of having 2 of those 3 QBs benched twice within the same friggin game???

This franchise is absolutely ludicrous 

I literally look forward to watching this mess each week on TV just as if someone would knock on my door on Sunday afternoon and say..........."Hey do you want to see an honest to God train wreck live right in front of your eyes?......well then follow me!" 

Edited by PghPanther
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Nobody is trading for Sam for 18 million. The whole league knows what Sam is. These last games won’t do anything. 

Don't be to sure that no NFL team will take Sam. If the Panthers put the right creative package together, which would probably involve them eating part of his salary and different player swaps, a possible deal could be worked out with the right trading partner.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

You already know us winning a meaningless game is coming. It always happens and drops us from getting the 1 player that would directly improve our situation. Don’t give me the bs of, good players can be found elsewhere. I used to believe that but look where these “moral victories” got us. We could’ve had Justin Herbert, we could’ve had Penei Sewell. Sure woulda coulda shoulda but just admit that we would be a better team if we had a franchise QB and franchise LT as opposed to an underperforming NT and unknown CB. Just lose. We don’t have many draft picks, at least get the chance to recover the lost draft capital.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Tepper must take pride in alienating and losing fans at this point.  This poo is ridiculous.

I mean if Tepper asking that guy holding up that anti-Rhule sign “What he was drinking” is any indication the stadium next year may be completely devoid of Panthers fans. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

49 minutes ago, t96 said:

start Sam and try to get him going. If we can possibly rehab Sam's value a bit in these last 3 games that would be huge for our chances of getting rid of his contract in the offseason.

There are three and a half seasons of film of Darnold being one of if not the worst starting quarterback in the league for every gm in the league to see. Three more starts will make absolutely no difference. He is a bust. We got conned.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 3