• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

4 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Not on this one, just too much smoke coming from different places. 

He's going to an NFC team, so immediately eliminate all AFC teams. 

Saints don't have the capital to trade and create cap space for 40m plus 5-6 picks and players realistically imo... which really leaves the Panthers.

Then word that Watson could pick the next coach if it doesn't work with Rhule is coming from the Panthers FO somewhere.. 

Trade is supposed to be completed before FA starts, which is 48 hours away.. 

Just too much smoke from so many places and the timing only works for Carolina if the before fa part is true. 

BEHOLD SOMEONE IS USING THEIR BRAIN!!

saints stuff is pure BS. They would have to cut 4 players and trade young talent- Davenport, Ruiz, Mccoy, etc. And give all future draft picks 1sts, 2nds, and even mids. Plus Payton the QB-guru/elite play caller is at home and wants to have a dallas zip code. 

They are just wasting time with fake ideas and theories. Neither carolina or NO makes sense, but carolina is much much much closer to making check marks on the list than NO.  

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

If true, that rumored Jets offer really says what they think of Zack Wilson 😂

He's horrible.

And this is someone who liked him in the pre-draft process... but you just gotta know when to accept your losses.  I haven't seen a rookie look as overwhelmed as him in a long, long time.  Accuracy is putrid.  Pocket presence is awful - people crap on the Jets OL but he was a big reason they looked as bad as they did.

Could he turn it around, absolutely.  But Jets would be smart to not bank on him.  Like yeah give him another chance for sure but don't turn down a franchise QB either because of a belief in Wilson

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Maybe fake news, maybe not

FB_IMG_1647297636116.jpg

Saw it debunked multiple times by verified guys earlier.  I think one may have been their beat writer.  He said they never even discussed an offer...  but I do think Wilson is somewhere between trash and average.  He the modern day Rick Mirer.😂

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Browns are playing with fire.  As Sheena said, its likely HOU blocks all AFC teams from talking with him, and they still have Baker there.  I dont blame them, but just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.  They may end up causing themselves more problems.

As a side note though, I wonder if something has changed though bc last season, they supposedly did at least entertain offers from MIA.  So maybe they only are deny requests within their division, but not the AFC as a whole?

Definitely not in the division. That is messy for them because Baker is already a diva. That said they basically built the team to be QB friendly so Watson probably would be interested, unless he doesn't wanna live in Cleveland. I get the vibe he's wanting to stay in the southeast