• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers hold prelim talks with Mayfield reps

Jmac

Just now, Jmac said:

Don't want a guy with throwing shoulder problems....plus seems like he is a problem child.

He wasn't a problem child until Cleveland went squishy on him.  The moment things went a little sour, management started to blame Baker.  Yes, at the point your employer starts blaming you for all their ills, people tend tend to get a little defensive.  Baker is no different.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

That is what he is on…UFA after next season

Getting him basically would make no impact and he will want a new deal.  I have said it before…general rule, if Cleveland doesn’t want him you don’t want him

You’d think we would have learned our lesson after going after a guy the Jets didn’t want…

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh, he's definitely better than that.

Not really. 

If you make a move from Sam next season it needs to be a monumental improvement. 

A Russel Wilson Aaron Rodgers type improvement. Otherwise stay the course till we draft someone. 

I don't want some Baker Mayfield POS who isn't very good and all his teammates hate.

Phuck that.

53 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Yeah that's fine. So long as our 2023 1st round pick stays in our possession. If for ANY reason we lose our 1st round pick in 2023 then I am leaving until Rhule is fired.

Anybody touches my first round pick and I kill ya

1B4EF34B-167C-4DAA-BCF8-31A8406B18BF.jpeg

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2