• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore Stops Fight At Fan Fest

Butterflyj30

9 minutes ago, RJK said:

This is why u couldn’t pay me to attend a game. Too many grown ass men who still act like they’re in high school all gassed up on alcohol 

This. NFL Football is my #1 favorite sport. And you couldn't pay me enough to go and attend a live game. It's a miserable experience if you're actually trying to see the game, and 100% of the games I've attended included embarrassing drunken belligerence. The last game I went to was a pre-season game up here in Baltimore and I saw a very drunk Ravens fan punch out a very drunk female Panthers fan, and I was straight up Peter Griffon "Done!" gif with the whole in person "experience" at that point.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, RJK said:

This is why u couldn’t pay me to attend a game. Too many grown ass men who still act like they’re in high school all gassed up on alcohol 

I was at a panthers game a few years back (in Charlotte, mind you) and I was in line for a beer.  I complimented the woman’s hat in front of me, it was a cool Panthers beanie I hadn’t seen before.  Her drunk af boyfriend literally tackled me to the ground because he saw I was talking to his girl.  She was super embarrassed and they left.  Only bad experience I’ve had, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.  Or maybe that was just the blood

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

29 minutes ago, RJK said:

I hate attending games in person. 80% if the time some idiot ruins it for me.

• Beer 2

32 minutes ago, RJK said:

Fwiw, I attend 1-2 games a year, and have yet to see a fight in person.  Of course, I usually sit in the upper level.  By the time most of us make that climb, they are physically unable to fight.  🙂

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

53 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

thats just the theme of the NFL and a snapshot of the huddle as well

typical low lives that rely on a sports team to supplement for their identity, and when the team isnt good it makes them emotionally disturbed. man children. 

It was like Tinderbox interactions but in person.  😷

• Pie 2

59 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

thats just the theme of the NFL and a snapshot of the huddle as well

typical low lives that rely on a sports team to supplement for their identity, and when the team isnt good it makes them emotionally disturbed. man children. 

some of that.  I also think there is an element that is similar to the Chucky Cheese brawl scenarios.  I was listening to a psychologist talk about it.  

Fanfest isn't a great example as it is largely a free event.  But basically, the premise is you have a bunch of people that (spend X on tickets, overpriced beer, etc) and they frankly can't afford to be doing such.   And basically, it creates stressed out ticking timebombs that are easily set off. 

I'd take my kids to a Clemson game before I would a Panther game if picking between the two.  Atmosphere is better in college overall I think.  But not a fan of taking young kids anywhere where a bunch of random drunk adults are having fun.  Frankly, I don't enjoy going to games much anymore.  I don't really drink outside of token drink with a meal or at a social event.  Drunks of all ages just aren't fun to be around.  I prefer my home or a friends home....with a great view on the TV at this stage of my life.  Nowhere better to actually watch a game than at home thanks to tech/replay/etc. 

• Pie 2

My guess is Guy 1 is a random Panthers' fan who casually watches the games every year who probably quietly uttered something like "I'm excited about our team this year" and Guy 2 is a Huddler from the other side of the stadium who somehow heard him and SPRINTED across the entire field to spit in his face and blast him for being a bootlicking POS who gargles the FO's nutsack.

• Pie 7
  • Flames 2