• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Rhule gets fired tomorrow

NAS

Just now, NAS said:

Who takes over as interim HC and do you think he can salvage this season? I still think this roster has enough to win these close games under the right leadership.  

I agree.  The players are not the problem.  Rule is the problem.  I may not think Snow or McAdoo is the best but if Wilks was interim I belive they could do a good job.

• Pie 1

I’d want Chris Tabor to be interim HC. I think if Rhule is fired Snow goes with him, so Wilks would probably need to focus his time on the defense and fixing them. I think the team is talented but I think it’s too late to salvage the season. I love the offseason and part of me wants us to suck and get a great pick but above all i just want us to field a team that doesnt make me hate football lmao

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Wilks or Tabor. McAdoo isn't a motivator. Otherwise I don't see the defense improving much either way, our CB's just aren't as good as advertised and our D-line is too small. Maybe if Snow left as well we could see more of McCall at NT, blitz a little more etc. If Snow is gone I'd rather have Tabor do the HC job and Wilks focus at DC