• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cardinals at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Anyone want to post Rhule's updated record when scoring 17 or fewer points in a game?

Then explain to me why he keeps up with his game plan to slow play the opposing team and try to win it in the 4th quarter with a QB who will rarely produce a GWD?

Opposing coaches are just going to keep rolling out this same game plan until he proves he can be effective in winning a close defensive game in the 4th quarter.

1 minute ago, CarolinaLivin said:

I think… i hate baker now. At first i was indifferent about it all cause i was just used to the poo show

im not even mad about baker..the price we paid for him it was worth the shot to see how he turned out given the slim pickings options...time to clean house though

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

you godda listen to the league...no one wanted mayfield..... there was a reason why... .and I was blind as a rat...

Personally, I don't blame them for trying Mayfield. 

But the qb decisions have been bad from the start of Rhule's reign and that is what has doomed him.  Mayfield is not the worst decision, just the latest in a series of bad decisions.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II