• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson went OFF on Jonathan Stewart -Riot Report

WarPanthers89

13 minutes ago, joemac said:

WTF is a jit?

It just means kid or boy which makes sense coming from Robbie who’s grasp of the English language is so terrible he can’t even use slang right 

Edited by RJK
  • Pie 1

30 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I've always thought this as well. There is something going on there.

All of y'all taking shots at Robbie's mental aptitude are just full of poo, plain and simple. I've heard Robbie speak. He's a thoughful guy. Just because he doesn't use the King's English doesn't make him mentally challenged. Robbie communicates very effectively. 

I listened to that podcast, and I agree with Stewart 100%.  Stewie has always been a classy guy, very mature in a lot of ways.  His perspective as a player talking about the game recently is an interesting insight for sure.  It's never a good idea to air out family business in national TV that distracts from the game and your teammates.  Not a good look for Robby.  Then again, the number of drops he's had aren't a good look either.

Regardless of how you judge Robby's way of speaking, he's smart enough to play in the NFL and get paid.  That's more than me right now.  But I just don't care about him any more.  I wish him the best in AZ, and I'm more than ready to move on here at home.

45 minutes ago, joemac said:

WTF is a jit?

Lol.. Jit means kid for the most part. Or someone you know who is younger than you or maybe someone you’ve taken under your wing and molding for whatever reason. Florida street slang, I believe. 

Used in insult it’s like calling a man “boy” like @RJK said. Robbie is calling him that because he doesn’t think Stewart handled the situation like a “man” by coming to him directly so he insulted him by calling him a “jit”

Edited by CLG