• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

It's not a great trade for us value wise, but it does help to ensure that we lose out for the rest of the season. We now have no chance of beating the rest of the teams we play this season, and that's perfect for drafting our savior QB in 2023 draft.

You have to consider that CMC will be near the end of his career by the time have a good football team. Yes I wanted more for him, but Fitt is not good at getting deals done in our favor. Look at CJ, Sam, things have not gone well. Even so, this needed to happen. Now trade Shaq and DJ if possible. Keep the o-line in tact. Do NOT trade Moton.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

Why do we never win trades? I don’t get it. Since I’ve been a panthers fan, It seems like we always get the raw end. Trading up for Everett, trading up for Otah, trading 2nd for Darnold, trading this , trading that.

When we trade things of actual value, like the a top 5 offensive weapon in football, late second, late third, late fourth. Why? Why can’t we have a bigger pair of balls and either fleece someone or just do the logical thing and use him like you did on that first drive against the Rams. Get a real, big, back that you trust and have him run between the tackles. No. Instead of fleece ourselves and end up with stupidly late picks that won’t become difference makers. Just when you think the organization can’t get worse.

Olsen

jared allen

taylor moton 

shipping out kelvin and getting 3rd and 7th

are all trades that are top of mind we won, and won big.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

That's a terrible haul

That's pick probably 60ish next year, and then a bunch of picks that we can HOPE to get 1 starter out of.... for the best offensive weapon in football.

Beyond awful.

Fitterer should be fired tonight

Even using the word “haul” is dumb

These are all late round picks. 

The ONLY way this turns out to be OK is if we end up with the 1st overall pick. If we have to start throwing away some of these picks to move up then it’s just a mess again

There were rumors and various levels of speculation about the Rams, Eagles, Bills, and Chiefs. If this is the best deal on the table, all I can read into is that it means no one was offering a 1st.

Every snap CMC takes risks an injury that scuttles the deal. Pressure was on to get it done before Sunday.

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

Just now, pantherj said:

It's not a great trade for us value wise, but it does help to ensure that we lose out for the rest of the season. We now have no chance of beating the rest of the teams we play this season, and that's perfect for drafting our savior QB in 2023 draft.

You have to consider that CMC will be near the end of his career by the time have a good football team. Yes I wanted more for him, but Fitt is not good at getting deals done in our favor. Look at CJ, Sam, things have not gone well. Even so, this needed to happen. Now trade Shaq and DJ if possible. Keep the o-line in tact. Do NOT trade Moton.

I'll agree that the only positive from this trade is that we are guaranteed to lose out.

Any idea what the record is for fewest points (offensive) score in a season? We might break that... Hell, our defense might outscore our offense the rest of the season