• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Sober. Still feeling it. I really like how the schedule is laid out for us. Perfect for a new HC and rebuilding team. Aside from the Bengals, there aren't  any good teams before the bye. Chargers will be, but they're having to figure poo out just like we are and they'll be coming here for an early game. That one is a toss up. I like our defense against them. I think we'll give the Bengals a fight, but I wouldn't put money on us winning that one. But the saints can be swept. They're beat up and just don't have much going on. They'll be at the bottom of the division. I feel like we will split with the falcons and the bucs. There's nothing scary about the raiders or that washington team. Chicago is another toss up, but they aren't scary either....not yet anyways. We're getting them early in the season so I like our chances. I especially like our defense against a rookie QB. And the broncos....boring. Giants....again, boring. Looking at this, we've got a good defensive thing going on. I think the unit will be better this year a d we're in season 2 of Evero. I like us especially against rookie QBs, and we'll have at least 3 we're facing before the bye. We come in and play smash mouth football and just keep hitting (pounding) away and I think we're competitive. It's that schedule after the bye that scares me. Hopefully by that point they've built up a lot of confidence. You get a scrappy dawg that's got some confidence and a lot of fight in him and you've always got a shot. I think that's what we'll be this year. This year isn't about winning all the games. It's about building confidence and learning what we've got to do.
    • To be honest I just haven't been paying attention. I have PTSD from all these shitty Tepper hires. I'm just going to wait and see what takes the field.
    • What is extremely rare?  Taking a young quarterback when you have a starter?  If that is what you are referring to, at one time it wasn't that rare.